You are not logged in.

#1 2017-06-13 06:02:55

Muhammad
User RankUser RankUser RankUser RankUser RankUser Rank
بِسمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحمٰنِ الرَّحيمِ
Website

Rigger/Technician Interview Questions And Answers

Construction :: Rigger/Technician Job Interview Questions and Answers

Rigger/Technician Frequently Asked Questions in various Rigger/Technician job interviews by interviewer. The set of questions are here to ensures that you offer a perfect answer posed to you. So get preparation for your new job interview

1 Tell us something about your past present and future?
2 Tell me how would you describe (needed railroad brake or your) work style?
3 Why do you want this job as Rigger/Technician?
4 Explain why do you want to leave your current job?
5 What was your salary in your last job?
6 Tell me what are the company's highest-priority goals this year, and how would my role contribute?
7 Which of the following does not affect the capacity of a wire rope sling?  a. D/d ratio  b. Sling angle  c. Thimbles in sling's eyes
8 Do you know what percentage of employees was brought in by current employees?
9 What do you expect me to accomplish in the first 90 days?
10 The load chain of an electric hoist ____ be wrapped around a load for lifting purposes.  a. should not  b. can   c. shall not
11 Why do you consider yourself a suitable candidate for this position?
12 Explain the abilities you have in order to work with us as railroad brake?
13 What are your biggest weaknesses as Rigger/Technician?
14 There are three conditions that must be present for a 3-leg sling bridle to have equally tensioned legs: All slings must be equidistant in length. All slings must be equidistant from each other. What is the third condition that must be met?  a. All slings must be fro the same manufacturer  b. All sling connection points must be equidistant to the load's center of gravity  c. All sling connection points must be on the top surface of the load
15 Which weight in pounds most closely correlates to a cubic foot of steel?  a. 165  b. 480  c. 615
16 Which grade of chain is the only acceptable type for use in chain slings?  a. Transport G-7  b. High test G-4  c. Alloy G-8  d. Proof coil G-3
17 What is the hand signal to raise the boom of a mobile crane?  a. Thumb up, clenched fist  b. Index finger up  c. Two hands, thumbs pointing towards each other, clenched fists
18 Tell me what do you plan to do if...?
19 A fiber core wire rope has _____ breaking strength than a wire rope with an independent wire rope core.  wire ropea. the same  b. more  c. less
20 Which of the following is not a removal criteria for a synthetic web sling?  a. Worn or broken stitching  b. Illegible or missing tag  c. Severe pliability
21 If a load is to be winched across a flat concrete floor, it should be placed on a skid which has ___ on its underneath side to provide the least friction.  a. aluminum  b. wood  c. steel  d. rubber
22 Before a rigger can select the length and capacity of slings needed to lift a load, what two things must he know about the load?  a. Height, manufacturer  b. Weight, center of gravity  c. Color, designated pick points
23 A snail is at the bottom of a 30-foot well. Each day he climbs up three feet, but at night he slips back two feet. How many days will it take him to climb out of the well?
24 Please explain about the last time a co-worker or customer got angry with you. What happened?
25 Basic Rigger/Technician Job Interview Questions:
26 Behavioral Rigger/Technician Job Interview Questions:
27 Operational and Situational Rigger/Technician Job Interview Questions:
28 Role-specific Rigger/Technician Job Interview Questions:
29 Please explain us what knowledge elements you obtained from your education, training and work experience would support your railroad brake career?
30 A load rigged with the crane hook 4 ft south of the center of gravity will initially swing ___ upon lift-off.  a. Approximately 4 ft north  b. Approximately 4 ft south  c. Approximately 8 ft south
31 Using a crane scale and test lift method we discover the load's north end weighs 21,000 lbs and the south end weighs 7,000 lbs. If the load is 16 ft in length (north to south) the center-of-gravity is approximately ____ feet from the north end.  a. 2  b. 12  c. 8  d. 4
32 Which angle from horizontal will produce the greatest tension in a sling leg; a 60 degree angle, a 45 degree angle or a 30 degree angle?  a. 60 degrees  b. 45 degrees  c. 30 degrees
33 What is the maximum line pull for a 5-ton snatch block?  a. 2.5 ton  b. 10 ton  c. 5 ton
34 If you were to rank them, what are the three traits your top performers have in common?
35 Explain about the toughest decision you had to make in the last six months?
36 Tell me what are the skills required for railroad brake employee in order to success in his work?
37 Tell me why do you want to leave your present job or company?
38 What are the main job duties and responsibilities of railroad brake employee?
39 Out of all the other candidates, why should we hire you?
40 Explain what can we expect from you in your first three months?
41 Explain me what really drives results in this job?
42 Tell me you have stayed in your current job for quite a long time, why?
43 Where do you see yourself in five years as Rigger/Technician?
44 Tell me what kind of work environment do you like best?
45 Please explain me what do you like to do outside of work?
46 Explain me what do you know about us?
47 Tell me how did you learn about the opening?
48 Explain about a time you disagreed with a decision. What did you do?
49 Explain how you think other people would describe you?
50 What is your leadership style?
51 Tell me your dream job?
52 What do you consider to be your biggest professional achievement?
53 What are your biggest strengths as Rigger Technician?
54 Tell me what do you do to improve your knowledge?

Download Rigger/Technician Interview Questions And Answers PDF

Online Web Tutorials And Interview Questions With Answers Forum:
https://globalguideline.com/forum/

2017-06-13 06:02:55

Advertisement
Ads By Google

Re: Rigger/Technician Interview Questions And Answers

\n

Board footer