You are not logged in.

#1 2017-04-21 03:59:49

Muhammad
User RankUser RankUser RankUser RankUser RankUser Rank
بِسمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحمٰنِ الرَّحيمِ
Website

ICICI Bank Ltd Interview Questions And Answers

Banking :: ICICI Bank Ltd Job Interview Questions and Answers

ICICI Bank Ltd related Frequently Asked Questions by expert members with professional career as ICICI Bank Ltd. These list of interview questions and answers will help you strengthen your technical skills, prepare for the new job interview and quickly revise your concepts

1 Explain me what didn’t work in your last position?
2 Tell me what aspects of your previous jobs have you disliked?
3 Please tell me/us something about yourself?
4 Tell me how are the working hours at ICICI Bank Ltd?
5 Explain do you prefer working alone or as a part of a team?
6 The new privately-owned domestic banks that started functioning with the approval of the RBI as per the issue of guidelines in January 1993 include:     (i) UTI Bank Ltd.   (ii) IndusInd Bank Ltd.   (iii) ICICI Bank Ltd.   (iv) Global Trust Bank Ltd.  (v) HDFC Ltd.   (vi) Centurion Bank Ltd. (Since amalgamated with HDFC Bank in 2008)  (vii) Bank of Punjab Ltd.  (viii) Times Bank Ltd.  (ix) IDBI Bank Ltd.  (x) Development Credit Bank Ltd.    a. Both (i) and (viii)  b. Only (ii), (iii), (iv), (v), (vi), (vii), (ix), and (x)  c. None of the above  d. All the above
7 Explain me how are you with handling money?
8 In pursuance of which one of the following was the General Insurance Corporation of India formed?    a. General Insurance Business (Nationalisation) Act, 1972  b. Insurance Act, 1938  c. Insurance Amendment Act, 2002  d. IRDA Act 1999
9 In which type of banking, electronic financial transactions are done?    a. E-Banking  b. POS Banking  c. M-Banking  d. Universal Banking
10 What is the tagline of SBI?    a. Pure Banking Nothing Else  b. You can always bank on us  c. Working for a better tomorrow  d. Experience Next Generation Banking
11 Which is the largest public sector bank in India?    a. Bank of Baroda  b. Canara Bank  c. Central Bank of India  d. State Bank of India
12 What type of tax has been abolished with a CESS in this budget 2015-16?    a. Entertainment Tax  b. Income Tax  c. Transaction Tax  d. Wealth Tax
13 Which is the largest foreign bank in India?    a) American Express Bank Ltd.  b) DBS Bank Ltd.  c) HSBC Ltd.  d) Standard Chartered Bank
14 Which is the first bank to introduce ATM in India?    a) HSBC  b) Standard Chartered Bank  c) State Bank of India  d) United Bank of India
15 Explain what are your weaknesses and what should you improve on?
16 Explain about yourself (ie where do you start, what do you cover personal v. professional)?
17 What would you suggest ICICI Bank Ltd management do to prevent others from leaving for this reason?
18 Explain me about a time you have excellent service?
19 How many years deferment for General Anti-Avoidance Rules (GAAR) was announced in the Budget 2015-16?    a. 1 year  b. 2 year  c. 3 year  d. 4 year
20 What does RBI regulate through Open Market Operation Transactions?    a. Flow of Foreign Direct Investment  b. Borrowing powers of the banks  c. Inflation  d. Liquidity in economy
21 Which one of the following allow bank customers to effect transfers of funds from their deposit accounts and other financial transactions at retail establishments?    a. CBS  b. DBS  c. IBS  d. POS
22 Which one of the following is the special drawing right given by the International Monetary Fund to its member countries?    a. Cold money  b. Hot money  c. Paper gold  d. None of these
23 Which one of the following belongs to Bank Capitalization?    a. Basel II norms  b. Basel III norms  c. Basel I norms  d. Solvency II norms
24 Which was the first bank to introduce credit card in India?    a. Canara Bank  b. Central Bank of India  c. Bank of Baroda  d. ICICI Bank
25 Under which act, Yoga was included in the ambit of charitable purposes as announced in the Union Budget 2015-16?    a. Income Tax Act  b. Fundamental Rights Act  c. Co-operative Societies Act  d. Emergency Provisions Act
26 Which is the first Indian bank to open branch outside India?    a) Andhra Bank  b) Bank of Baroda  c) Bank of India  d) Canara Bank
27 Which bank approved loan to help India in improving Rail services?    a) African Development Bank  b) Asian Development Bank  c) BRICS Development Bank  d) World Bank
28 What does 'MAT' stand for?    a. Maximum Alternate Tax  b. Minimum Alternate Tax  c. Maximum Alternate Time  d. Minimum Alternate Time
29 Which was the first bank to introduce Internet banking?    a. Canara Bank  b. ICICI Bank  c. Punjab National Bank  d. State Bank of India
30 What is the full form of EFT?    a. Electronic Funds Transfer  b. Efficient Funds Transfer  c. Effective Funds Transfer  d. Electronic Foreign Transfer
31 Do you know how does someone get hired at ICICI Bank Ltd? What are the steps along the way?
32 Any extra quality that you have that would impact our decision?
33 Explain us why aren’t you looking for a job in your area of expertise?
34 Tell us why is there a gap in your employment record?
35 Do you know what interview questions do they ask at ICICI Bank Ltd?
36 Under whose chairmanship did RBI constitute a Working Group for making balance of payments manual?    a. Anand Sinha  b. Deepak Mohanty  c. Harun Rashid Khan  d. Kamalesh Chandra Chakrabarty
37 What is the full form of FCCB?    a. Foreign Currency Convertible Bond  b. Foreign Currency Convertible Bank  c. Foreign Currency Convertible Board  d. Foreign Convertible Currency Board
38 Imperial Bank of India was nationalised in _______.    a. 1949  b. 1955  c. 1959  d. 1969
39 Which is the largest private sector bank in India?    a) Axis Bank  b) ICICI Bank  c) HDFC Bank  d) South Indian Bank
40 Who was the first governor of RBI?    a. James Braid Taylor  b. Mihir Sen  c. Nagendra Singh  d. Osborne Smith
41 When was the General Insurance Corporation of India incorporated?    a. 1971  b. 1972  c. 1973  d. 1993
42 What is the full form of CBS?    a. Core Banking Solution  b. Core Banking Software  c. Core Banking System  d. Core Banking Service
43 Which bank started the first RRB named Prathama Grameen Bank?    a) Punjab National Bank  b) State Bank of India  c) Syndicate Bank  d) United Bank of India
44 If a cheque is dishonoured it is called ____________ .     a. Settlement of the cheque  b. Withdrawing of the cheque  c. Nullifying of the cheque  d. Return of the cheque unpaid
45 On which rate bases, overnight money is needed by bank from RBI?    a. MSF  b. Repo rate  c. Reverse repo  d. Bank rate
46 Punjab National Bank was established in ________.    a. 1881  b. 1894  c. 1913  d. 1917
47 Which of the following organisations has been set up to facilitate connectivity between the Bank's switches and their ATMs, and inter bank payment gateway for authentication and routing the payment details of various e-commerce transactions?    a. IBA  b. IDRBT  c. IRDA  d. SIDBI
48 Why do you want to join the bank sector?
49 Tell us how much money do you make?
50 Which is the first bank to introduce credit card in India?    a) Canara Bank  b) Central Bank of India  c) Bank of Baroda  d) ICICI Bank
51 Which is the largest private sector bank in India ?    a. ICICI  b. Axis  c. HDFC   d. HSBC
52 Which bank launched Mobile Bank Accounts in association with Vodafone's m-paisa?    a) Bank of Baroda  b) HDFC Bank  c) ICICI Bank  d) Punjab National Bank
53 Tell me what if a coworker calls out sick and you're on your own?
54 Which of the following is known as "the real return to the investor getting reduced due to sudden rise in the prices of the commodities"?    a. Cost risk  b. Demand risk  c. Market risk  d. Systemic risk
55 Tell me what is the interview process like at ICICI Bank Ltd?
56 Tell me what negative things would co-workers say about you?
57 What should you wear to an interview at ICICI Bank Ltd?
58 Tell me something about your native place?
59 If you were to leave ICICI Bank Ltd, what would be the reason?
60 Explain me what is it about our company that appeals to you?
61 Why did you leave your job at ICICI Bank Ltd?
62 Explain me about a risk you took in a job?
63 Explain me where do you want to see yourself after 5 year?
64 Explain what does excellent customer service mean to you?
65 Explain us where do you see yourself in five years?
66 Explain us about a time when you failed?

Download ICICI Bank Ltd Interview Questions And Answers PDF

Online Web Tutorials And Interview Questions With Answers Forum:
https://globalguideline.com/forum/

2017-04-21 03:59:49

Advertisement
Ads By Google

Re: ICICI Bank Ltd Interview Questions And Answers

\n

Board footer