You are not logged in.

#1 2012-11-12 02:29:05

h1a1irc
User RankUser RankUser RankUser RankUser RankUser Rank
Expert

oily skin problem

How can i get rid of oily skin. i have to face many type of problem due to oily skin. give me some tips please?

2012-11-12 02:29:05

Advertisement
Ads By Google

Re: oily skin problem

\n
The following user say "Thank You" for this post:Guest

#2 2012-12-13 04:24:36

r1ic12ky
Professional

you should try to use cleansers for that problem. Clean and Clear is the best one for oily skin persons.

#3 2013-03-16 11:08:25

basiltone

Today oil skin is the most problematic thing for the youngsters, to get rid of from this problem there are several solutions are available for us. Here i want to give some suggestions like you have to wash your face as many times as you can, avoid the oily and fat items, rub your face with ice cubes, apply cucumber and multani mitti mixture, apply tomato juice daily, apply rose water and lemon juice etc... These all things are will gives the best result for oil skin problems.

overmatig zweten 

#4 2013-05-10 10:51:30

jennybistro

Hey there, try to wash your face 3-5 times a day. This will prevent your face from getting oily and looking dull. Use of an oil free moisturizer can even help you to reduce the oils on your face. If you have acne coming on your face and you are afraid of using any other moisturizer, you don't have to worry about the oil free moisturizer. It doesn't makes your skin oily, but nourishes it in a proper way so that it is not dry neither gets oily. I use Dermasome Hydrate from Angellift Cosmetic. It is effective and has yielded satisfactory results for me.

Board footer