You are not logged in.

#1 2023-11-29 13:29:27

Muhammad
User RankUser RankUser RankUser RankUser RankUser Rank
بِسمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحمٰنِ الرَّحيمِ
Website

35 Most Common General HR Interview Questions And Answers

Human Resource (HR) :: General HR Job Interview Questions and Answers

General HR frequently Asked Questions in various HR general job Interviews by interviewer. The set of General HR interview questions here ensures that you offer a perfect answer to the interview questions posed to you. Get preparation of General HR job interview

1 Suppose if you are selected, what will be your strategy for next 90 days?
2 Tell me how would you improve upon our product/company?
3 Why Don't you think, that you are overqualified for this position?
4 Can you ever had a problem with your peer?
5 I see, there's some gap in your work history? Would you like to explain Why?
6 Tell me have there been instances? If your decision was challenged by your colleagues or manager?
7 Suppose if you are allowed to change one thing about your last job, what would it be?
8 Tell me how long can you commit to work with us?
9 Will you be OK in taking a salary cut?
10 I see, You have stayed in your current job for quite a long time, why?
11 Suppose if You do not have all the experience we need for this position?
12 Tell me how would you compensate for the lack of experience you have for this position?
13 If you were hiring for this position, what qualities would you look for in a potential candidate?
14 Tell me have you ever fired anyone? How would you go about firing a person, if required?
15 Is it possible for you to perform under pressure?
16 Tell me why do you consider yourself a suitable candidate for this position?
17 Have you ever committed a mistake at work?
18 Explain what irritates you about co-workers?
19 What you do to improve your knowledge and skills?
20 What is the difference between Personnel Management and HRM?
21 Why did you decide to get into HR after you graduation in computers/commerce/physics?
22 What according to you are the qualities that an HR Executive/Manager must have?
23 What are the responsibilities of a personnel manager?
24 What is Personnel Management?
25 What do you think are the roles and responsibilities of an HR Manager?
26 Training and development  1.    what is training? what are the objectives of training department? 2.    explain difference between training and development? 3.    what is on and off the job training? 4.    how would you ensure that the training is effective for an employee within the company? 5.    what are the different methods you could use in training employees? 6.    what are the key issues that should be addressed in the design, conduct and evaluation of training programs? 7.    what is the role of a trainer in a company? 8.    what qualities does a company expect in a trainer? 9.    as a trainer, what are the steps you would undertake to make the long training session not boring to the employees? 10.    how would you end your training session? 11.    what specific skills do you bring to your training session? 12.    give me an example of a learning intervention you implemented which was successful. why do you think it worked well? 13.    what has been the most difficult training situation that you have had to deal with and what did you do? 14.    how have you gone about identifying employee training needs in the organization? 15.    what is on- the-job training? 16.    what do you consider as the key criteria for training to be effective? 17.    explain the different training methods 18.    which tools do you propose should be used for communication during crisis? 19.    what tools do you propose to use for communication with virtual workforce? 20.    what makes effective internal communication difficult? 21.    what is the importance of communication while taking a disciplinary action? 22.    what is the role of hr department in internal communication in an organization? 23.    what do you know about traditional methods of training? 24.    what is intelligent tutorial system? 25.    what is programmed instruction? 26.    what is mentoring? 27.    what is job rotation? 28.    how would you evaluate the results of training? 29.    how are training needs identified? 30.    what is business game?
27 General HR Job Interview Questions And Answers!
28 What is Span of Management?
29 Why did you choose HR as your career?
30 Why do you think you qualify for a human resource executives/manager position?
31 What do you mean by Management? Describe the essential functions of management?
32 What do you mean by Fringe Benefits?
33 What are your strengths and weaknesses as HR professional?
34 What are the different factors that determine the span of Management?
35 What is the difference between salary and incentive?

Download General HR Interview Questions And Answers PDF

Online Web Tutorials And Interview Questions With Answers Forum:
https://globalguideline.com/forum/

2023-11-29 13:29:27

Advertisement
Ads By Google

Re: 35 Most Common General HR Interview Questions And Answers

\n

Board footer