You are not logged in.

#1 2017-07-18 05:56:10

Muhammad
User RankUser RankUser RankUser RankUser RankUser Rank
بِسمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحمٰنِ الرَّحيمِ
Website

3D Modeling Interview Questions And Answers

Designing :: 3D Modeling Job Interview Questions and Answers

3D Modeling related Frequently Asked Questions by expert members with professional career as 3D Modeling. These list of interview questions and answers will help you strengthen your technical skills, prepare for the new job interview and quickly revise your concepts

1 Tell Me What’s Something That You Can Teach Me?
2 Do you know what is Autocad?
3 Explain me what are the benefits of using Autocad?
4 Tell me how you can hide the specific layers when plotting in Autocad?
5 The Press-Pull tool will ________ the face of a solid model in the direction it faces.  A.    taper  B.    extrude  C.    spiral  D.    none of the above
6 AutoCAD is typical of parametric modeling programs.  A.    True  B.    False
7 In 2-dimensional drafting we work on the X and Y axis. By adding the Z axis drafters can develop 3-dimensional models.  A.    True  B.    False
8 CAD programs which incorporate parametric modeling utilize a system in which the dimensions control the ________.  A.    size and shape of the model features  B.    perspective of the model  C.    shading used to render the model  D.    all of the above
9 Tell me in what situation command prompt appears instead of a dialog boxes?
10 Tell us why Autocad WS is more popular among mobile users?
11 Tell me what Bothers You Most About Other People?
12 Complex 3-dimensional shapes can be made by combining different 3-D shapes with the union tool.  A.    True  B.    False
13 To create a hole through a 3-dimensional box the drafter can place a 3-dimensional cylinder into the box and subtract it.  A.    True  B.    False
14 The MASSPROP shortcut will provide the following information.  A.    mass  B.    volume  C.    bounding box  D.    all of the above
15 The View toolbar will position the view of the 3-D solid toward the ________.  A.    front  B.    left side  C.    SE isometric  D.    all of the above
16 Explain me About A Day When Everything Went Wrong?
17 Tell us what is the process to draw a line more than one time and save it automatically?
18 The Free Orbit tool is found on the ____ toolbar.  A.    rotate  B.    move  C.    modify  D.    3-D Move
19 The Conceptual Visual Style tool is located on the ________ toolbar.  A.    Visual Styles  B.    Modify  C.    3-D Modeling  D.    All of the above
20 The 3-dimensional rotate tool is located on the 3-D View tool bar.  A.    True  B.    False
21 The 3-D commands on the Modeling toolbar include ________.  A.    box  B.    sphere  C.    extrude  D.    all of the above
22 The union command only works on 2-dimensional objects.  A.    True  B.    False
23 Explain About A Colleague You Really Got Along With And Why You Think You Did?
24 Explain Me If You Ran Your Own Company, What Kinds Of People Would You Hire And Why?
25 Tell us what is the process of copying the dimension styles from one drawing to another in Autocad?
26 Explain me what you are supposed to do when “Enter Attributes” dialogue doesn’t display?
27 Basic 3d modeling entry job interview questions:
28 Strengths and Weaknesses based 3d modeling entry interview questions:
29 Phone based 3d modeling entry interview questions:
30 Video based 3d modeling entry interview questions:
31 The default position of the UCS icon is positioned at ________ on the AutoCAD grid.  A.    0,0,0  B.    10,10,10  C.    20,20,20  D.    None of the above
32 Communication skills based 3d modeling entry interview questions:
33 Behavioral 3d modeling entry interview questions:
34 Competency Based 3d modeling entry interview questions:
35 Situational 3d modeling entry interview questions:
36 A useful method for using the grid is to set it to Display Grid Beyond Limits.  A.    True  B.    False
37 UCS stands for Universal CAD Standards.  A.    True  B.    False
38 In order to create one solid model from two or more separate solid shapes the drafter will need to position them and then ________.  A.    use Union to join them  B.    use the Join command  C.    use the Add Parts tool  D.    none of the above
39 Tell us what will you do when command prompts appear on the command line instead of ASE dialog box and plot dialog box?
40 Tell us about Someone You Admire And Why You Do?
41 Explain me how you assign the keyboard characters or function keys to Autocad commands?
42 Tell me in Autocad, what is the command that is used to rotate the grid at 45 degress?
43 Drafters using AutoCAD version 2007 and newer will want to use the workspace called 3D Modeling to create 3D models.  A.    True  B.    False
44 A cylinder can be created by drawing a rectangular shape then the ________ tool.  A.    Revolve  B.    Sweep  C.    Extrude  D.    none of the above
45 Tell us how you can open a drawing file that was created with the automatic save features?
46 The extrude tool will extrude a 2-dimensional shape even if the corners are not closed.  A.    True  B.    False
47 Tell me how can you remove the empty layers from drawing?
48 Tell me what’s One Thing You’re Really Proud Of And Why?
49 Do you know what is the function of vertical integration?
50 Tell me how to set up a default drawing directory?
51 Tell me how can you make a spring, spiral or screw thread?
52 Tell us what are the features corrected by Autocad?
53 Explain how you can create a user interface in Autocad?
54 Tell me what are the fields where you see maximum use of Autocad?
55 Tell me how you can copy a closed drawing?
56 Tell us what is the file formats used in design?
57 Tell me what are the steps that enable the drag and drop feature in Autocad?
58 Do you know what are grips?
59 Tell me what is the use of variant in Autocad?
60 Tell me what are the uses of Autocad?

Download 3D Modeling Interview Questions And Answers PDF

Online Web Tutorials And Interview Questions With Answers Forum:
https://globalguideline.com/forum/

2017-07-18 05:56:10

Advertisement
Ads By Google

Re: 3D Modeling Interview Questions And Answers

\n

Board footer